Friday, November 20, 2009

Robbie Williams

Hello Ladies,

after posting Robbie's Come Undone video yesterday, I ended up listening to his music half the night. *sigh* I may have mentioned before that he is one sexy rockstar who as Kim B.'s puts it has that "I don't give a shit, naughty boy attitude" which makes him even hotter. So since you already know my favorite Robbie Williams video, I'll leave you with the remaining 4 of my top 5 Robbie videos.

First the funniest ever Robbie Williams video. He definitely does not know the word shame or do you know of anybody who would wear that suit? You gotta love him for that.



Next is a beautiful song and a nice story-telling video. And again a ridiculous suit. I'm beginning to see a pattern here.


Now this is one of my personal favorites from his album Swing When You're Winning. After he brought out the CD Sing When You're Winning, which was a huge success, Robbie did an album of his favorite Rat Pack songs. And I think he did a bloody brilliant job. I watched the Royal Albert Hall concert on TV and was spellbound. He is a master of live entertainment.



Last but not least, the song that I will forever know by heart: Angels. The official video kind of sucks in my opinion, besides Angels is heard best live anyway. So here it is, the song that changed Robbie's career.


How's that for some weekend eye-candy? ;-)
Cheers, Angie aka IkeaGoddess

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin