Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My crazy life

Hi Ladies,
I'm MIA again, seems to becoming a new habit of mine :-/
I'm working the late shift again this week. By the time I get home I'm too tired to hunt for freebies and in the mornings, after my sorry tired not so small ass gets Damien to kindergarten, I head straight back to bed till I'm off to work again. Needless to say our place looks like a dump. Chris is doing his best, but having a very lively 4-year old alone on his hands every evening limits his possibilities. It takes two to throw this household and right now I'm not up to it. Lucky for me, I have shared flats with different people for over 10 years which has seriously decreased my sense of cleanliness. Chris is a man, so his acceptance level for dirt and chaos is naturally below that of us pure double x chromosome holders. And Damien will just have to live with it for this week, I'll just think of it as preparing him for his college days ;-) May the chaos rule and still let us find the keys :-D
I'm not sure when I will be posting again.
If you go to see New Moon tomorrow, please let me know how it was. I'm not able to see it on opening night, as I'm working and I can't stand to watch it in German, so I'm just gonna have to wait till I get my hands on it in English.
As one of the topics of my last post was my love for Jonas Akerlund music videos, here is one of his first that caught my eye. Enjoy

PS. I love this song. Its so full of energy and just makes me jump up and dance.
Cheers, IkeaGoddess aka Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin