Monday, January 4, 2010

Bloggy Road Trip

I am doing a guest post today!  Who'da thunk it!?
No kidding.   Yup, surprised me too..but I'm  honored (and shocked and surprised...another mini "Sally Field" moment).
Lisa at "A Bushel and a Peck" asked me to babysit a post day on her blog while she's out of town.
So, I'm no fool, I said "You betcha!"



Now if you all haven't checked out her blog, you should go, right now.  (No, not only to read my post...) You should bookmark it and check it daily, or at least really really often.  She is one of  my daily hits and mom heroes.  She has eleven beautiful kids and is a talented, amazing mom.  She is an inspiration to me; and a great resource both for regular old family stuff, larger family ideas, and also the full spectrum of adoption topics. 

My post today, on her blog, is another about older child adoption and adjustment.  About the dance of older child adjustment.  I've written about the dance of waiting, here.   But now that dance has changed.  It's a very different sort of dance indeed.  Go, read, let me know what you think.  Say hello to Lisa for me and update your blog list if she's not on it.  You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin