Monday, January 18, 2010

To meme the impossible meme

One word.


Yeah, right.
Jen tagged me and I had to laugh. She's a good friend, and I love her blog too, go visit.

But......Me, one word? Maybe she's trying to tell me something. Cmon, you all put her up to it, right? "Get that Coffeemom to pull it down. One word, please!" I know.
So, I"m a good sport. I'll give it a go. No promises tho.

Besides the news has been so hard, a little lightheartedness is nice to surf.
One word is all you need. Shouldn't be so hard. Well, here you go. My answers to the questions that required one word answers- more difficult than you think. :)
1. Where is your cell phone? desk

2. Your hair? messy

3. Your mother? big-hearted (hypenated words are counted as one, right? ack, see, number three and I've already blown it. Sigh)

4. Your father? Loyal

5. Your favorite food? Bread

6. Your dream last night? Unsettling
7. Your favorite drink? Coffee!

8. Your dream / goal? Organization

9. What room are you in? Study

10. Your hobby? Reading

11. Your fear? rats (And opossums, which are essentially large rats.)


12. Where do you want to be in six years? Italy. Ok, no, here.


13. Where were you last night? Bananagrams tourney


14. Something that you aren't? type B (jen's. I'm stealing it too)


15. Muffins? Toast

16. Wish list item? Sugar. Always sugar.


17. Where did you grow up? Arizona

18. Last thing you did? emailed

19. What are you wearing? Jeans

20. Your TV? On

21. Your pets? dog, cat


22. Friends? Long-suffering, patient treasures

23. Your life? Unspeakably blessed

24. Your mood? Distracted


25. Missing someone? Sister


26. Vehicle? Yukon XL


27. Something you're not wearing? warm enough clothes


28. Your favorite store? Bookstore

29. Your favorite color? Indigo

30. What was the last time you laughed? Last night

31. Last time you cried? Yesterday

32. Your best friend? Coffeedoc


33. One place that I could go over and over? Carlsbad

34. One person who emails you regularly? Jen

35. Favorite place to eat? Paris, no Italy, no Boston, no San Fran.....(I can't pick, I love to eat.)

I'm not passing the award. I mentioned that I wasn't caffeinated enough yet right? Besides, I know how hard it is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin