Thursday, December 17, 2009

Of Course I'm Interested: Now that's the kind of news I'm talking about!


So, did ya hear the news?
Did ya hear that now "they" are saying that coffee can help stave off type 2 diabetes?
Yessirree.....you read that right!  That's my 'cup o joe!' 
No kidding, it was a research study, totally legit, go here for the article and link.

Now, what this inquiring mind really wants to know is if that also applies to pushing back the progression of type 2 diabetes??  Now we're getting personal.  Because I've got that.  And I still feel a tad betrayed by my body.  But.... you all know I'm all about the coffee.  So, this is a bit of news that makes my day.

And even if they don't specify the benefits of pots of coffee on (already) insulin challenged folks per se.....I'm gonna run with it.  It's only logical, right? 

Anything to further justify and support my caffiene habit connoisseurship, works for me.
Woohoo.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
I'm gonna go pour another cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin