Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Greetings

Hi Ladies and Gents :-)

I want to wish all a very merry Christmas with your friends and family full of love, joy, and laughter.
Your comments have made this Christmas very special for me. Thank you.

Love, Angie aka IkeaGoddess

PS. I'm still trying to update my Google reader link list. That blogger plug-in has definitely NOT been sufficiently betaed. No sir-e. What a pain in the ass..grrr. Anyway I'm up to the letter H, there are about 700 more links to come. For once I'll work on my weaknesses and be patient and just keep uploading bit by bit. Should be complete by 2010. I'll let you know when I'm finished ;-)

PPS. Here is a fun video of Damien at my parent's house a couple weeks ago. They have a new sword-fighting game for their Wii, and my little padawan went completely berserk. For added laughter please note that on the left side on the off is the TV. My patents don't have a flat-screen - which my mom desperately wants and is trying to persuade my dad to get (yep my mom is as much of a tech freak as I am) - so she not once tries to stop Damien as he gets closer and closer. In fact later that evening I caught her trying to urge Damien closer to the TV (yeah, she fights with all possible means, you know, all's fair in love and war. I think I got that from her too ;-) ).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin