Tuesday, August 11, 2009

MIA

Sorry ladies, I’ve been MIA, it’s usually not my style to just take off like that without notice. Sorry for freaking a couple of you out. I’m fine, just enjoying my vacation too much.
I absolutely love freebie hunting when I come home from work. I don’t have to think that much while I do it and it gets my mind off work. Since being on vacation, I am already relaxed enough and don’t have that much desire to go freebie hunting at the moment.
Chris and I just took the weekend off and did absolutely nothing. These past days we’ve been meeting with old friends and family, reading and writing, watching True Blood (Chris is on the last episode of season 1), hanging out, enjoying the weather, and just plain having fun. A friend is coming over this evening, so I won’t post tonight either. Maybe I’ll make it tomorrow.
Take care
Cheers, Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin