Friday, July 3, 2009

No freebie hunting tonight

Hi gals,
after being on the late shift all week, I'm back to 9-5 on the weekend, which means this beauty queen has to go to bed early. Wouldn't want to scare any of my co-workers more than necessary tomorrow. When I'm sleep deprived I tend to have red rimmed bloodshot eyes and a very pale bluish skin color. This resulted in me being nicknamed daughter of all evil (Tocher des Bösen) for my fiendish looks by my best friends at school. I guess being grumpy in the morning and having the ability to swear like a trooper didn't help either. If I had pointy teeth, I could pass for a vampire without a second glance. No wonder I'm addicted to Twilight, feels like home ;-)
I'll be back tomorrow
Cheers, Angie aka IkeaGoddess aka the daughter of all evil

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin