Thursday, October 7, 2010

Feast o' Beads: Our Lady of the Rosary

It's the feast of Our Lady of the Rosary!

While there is much to say about the rosary and our Lady of the Rosary, I'm just gonna say this:
I pray the rosary.
Not as often as I should or as I mean to.
It comforts me, soothes me, strengthens me....
But it also is one of my best tools for intensively praying for others, and I have a long list and it does me good to remember them all.
Praying the rosary lifts my eyes off my sorry selfish self and helps me help others in a tiny yet big way.

So today I will pray a rosary, for the intentions of you all who are on my prayer list (you know who you are, well, most of  you anyhow) and in thanksgiving for this beautiful meditative prayer.




Our Lady of the Rosary, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin