Tuesday, September 21, 2010

International Adoption Conference this weekend!

This is where I will be this Saturday!
It's local and has some great forums and best of all, my dear pal and social worker, Amanda Heiderich, is the keynote speaker!
Whoohoo!
Not to be missed.
It's called "International Adoption: What to expect when you leave the airport."

The forums are on:
Older Child Adoptions
Trans Racial and Trans Cultural Adoptions
Special Needs
A Parent's Perspective

I know! How am I gonna choose?!  Every one, right up my alley.  Oy....choices choices.
Anyhow, I've arranged the sitters (thank you Olivia and Tom) and I'm going. I'm excited, I'm gonna Tivo the ND game and go to the conference and clap really loud for Amanda too, because everyone else will be doing the same thing.  She is terrific and a great resource for anyone who has interest in these topics.  This should be a great day of info and hopefully hanging out with interesting folks who are standing on the same page....I"m really looking forward to it!


Be there or be square!
{No, that doesn't date me....all the really cool hip people are saying that again!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin