Saturday, January 3, 2009

camera bag

I found my camera bag: the Crumpler Pretty Bella 3000 – cute, functional & small. I would have liked it with more color, but it only comes in black. However the white stitching makes it interesting and more girly.
crumpler1
It is a European model (sorry not available in the US) and is slightly smaller than the 5 Million Dollar Home US model. The cheapest price I found was 40€, which makes it cheaper that the 5 Million Dollar Home I originally picked.
While I was at it, I also got the Crumpler Pretty Bella 55 for small point & click cameras. It was only 15€. The shoulder strap is removable and it can be attached to a belt or purse strap or my preference the shoulder strap of the big Bella ;-)
crumpler2
I don’t even have a point & click camera at the moment, because my old one is no longer working. I’m thinking about getting the Canon PowerShot SD110IS (US) / Canon Digital IXUS 80 IS (EU).
canon
The reviews I read so far are great and since it’s not the newest model, it is in an acceptable price range. Do any of you have this camera? What is your experience with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin